Application for SEAL 2020
Northern Bali, Indonesia, July 19-Aug 3*
* This year we are thrilled to announce that SEAL 2020 will be on the northern coast of Bali in Indonesia. For participants considering travel dates:
— Arrival to Denpasar Bali (South Bali) by July 18
— SEAL dates in Northern Bali (Les) are July 19-Aug 2
— Return to Denpasar Aug 2, fly out either Aug 3 or 4
Who is a good fit for SEAL?
SEAL is best for youth:
(1) Ages 12-18;
(2) Who have an interest in ocean and waterway protection and climate action;
(3) Who are non-judgmental of others, tolerant of different ways and beliefs, and willing to connect with youth from around the world in purpose;
(4) Who are leaders in spirit;
(5) Who conduct themselves in a mature and responsible manner. Participants must follow all program agreement and guidelines.
(6) Who can comfortably be away from home for an intensive with youth from around the world for 2 weeks in a foreign location;
(7) Who are willing to take on the challenges of becoming a youth leader in ocean and water conservation efforts and in climate action through skill-building and connecting with a global youth network; and
(8) If you are applying as a returning Heir to SEAL, then you have been active in your community in ocean or water protection in the last year.
How much does it cost?
Cost for the 2-week camp, including front end arrival period and back end return period, is $2200 all-inclusive except travel to/from Indonesia.
H2OO believes that to turn the next generation around from the precipice upon which they all stand with regard to their oceans, waters and the climate crisis, indigenous and underserved youth must be supported in rising up and connecting globally regarding. As such, H2OO provides scholarships to indigenous and underserved youth to attend SEAL.